Friday 30 September 2011

A little bit more on how this works...

I'll be playing the games in an A-Z order, starting with numbers.  Periodically a new game from a previous letter of the alphabet will be released/become available to me, so I'll go back and blog whenever I get the chance to.  For the most part, though, the blog should flow like a season of Sesame Street.

In each blog I'll detail the name of the game, the publisher, the achievements I've unlocked and a summary of how I found the gaming experience.

Of course I've had my Xbox 360 for a while, so have existing gamer score.  I will not be replaying games I already have achievements for, but at some point in future I will provide a list of games I've played previous to this blog.  For the record, my gamer score pre-"Achievemental" (which is the name of this blog, just in case you haven't been paying attention) was 31376G.

If you don't hear from me for a while, check my workplace.  Or more optimistically, the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment